- Wants to deliver goods able to fulfil contractual quality and delivered on time.
- Will use high-technology machinery able to contribute to quality, delivery on time and competitive prices.
- Has a certified management system, and maintains certification according to ISO9001.
- Will consistently enhance and improve its management system, and efficiency.
- Will enhance the competences and skills of its workforce through education and training.
Working environment policy
- Always comply with Danish law and rules concerning the working environment.
- Prevent work-related injuries and illness through a proactive working environment.
- Actively work for continuous improvement of the working environment within the company, including via an active Workplace Evaluation/reporting system, plus annual Employee Performance Reviews (EPS).
- Maintain a working environment which safeguards the physical and mental health of our employees.
- Always ensure that employees have access to proper protection against any risk at work.
- Fulfil and maintain OHSAS18001:2008 (ISO45001) occupational health and safety standard certification.
- Always comply with Danish law, rules and regulatory requirements concerning the environment.
- Seek to recycle as much waste as possible through sorting and orderliness.
- Evaluate and minimise the consumption of energy and water, along with monitoring air pollution.
- Ensure monitoring and correct handling of all waste via agreement with the contractors that collect it, or depots receiving it.
- Always use the most eco-friendly materials.
- Ensure through consultation with our suppliers that they also use the most eco-friendly materials.
- Maintain our own material "blacklist", that will apply to TORA and our suppliers.
- Fulfil and maintain ISO14001:2008 (ISO45001) environmental management standard certification.
- Train and motivate our workforce in eco-friendly behaviour, and ensure continuous improvement of environmental aspects.
- Generally seek to protect the environment as far as possible, and to fulfil our own environmental targets.
CSR - our corporate social responsibility
- uses standard employment contracts with fixed working hours and notice terms. Overtime working at TORA is only permitted by agreement and always with payment.
- Does not accept child labour, neither in our own production facilities nor in those of suppliers at home and abroad.
- Works proactively to train apprentices within our field of expertise
- Is prepared to create 'flexjobs' to help people who may otherwise struggle to find gainful employment
- Encourages and contributes to social activities at work
- Does not accept any form of corruption and/or bribery. Neither internally at TORA, nor externally in Denmark or abroad. Failure to observe the above represents grounds for immediate dismissal.